Tekano, Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity in South Africa is pleased to announce that calls for the Fellows Programme are now open for 2019.
The Programme comprises the following:
- Three broad competency areas we seek to develop. They are inter-linked competencies with three cross-cutting themes through all six of our contact modules and the inter-modular phase – viz. relational leadership (heart); conceptual capacity (head), and advocacy and communication skills (hands)
- The Fellows Programme will run over 6 face-to-face modules, held every two months from January to December 2019.
- These face-to-face modules have taken places in various places across South Africa
- Intermodular facilitate learning,
- An advocacy project, and
- Individual coaching
- Be a South African citizen or valid permit holders.
- Must be between 25- 45 of Age.
- Have evidence of showing leadership and commitment to social justice in South Africa, linked to health equity
- Commit to all program activities of the Fellows Programme in 6 modules in 2019.
- Either be employed or volunteer with a sending organisation/s. Identify and work towards addressing a problem or challenge related to equity or social justice encountered in your field of work, voluntary activities or community (through your sending organisation.
For more information, visit the website.