LocationLagos and other towns , Nigeria
At the heart of Kheth’Impilo is innovation in Public Health. KI specializes in development of innovative strategies for solving delivery of essential public health services including HIV/AIDS & TB. Kheth’Impilo is a leader in solution development and implementation for health systems strengthening, community systems services strengthening as well as a range of innovative community based models of care in marginalised communities. EQUIP is a Project funded by USAID that seeks to implement innovative approaches for accelerating treatment coverage for HIV & TB in Nigeria and surrounding districts.
The EQUIP project is hiring the following positions for its Nigeria activities.
- Regional Technical Lead
- Technical Advisor (Medical Officer) x 3
- Nurse Advisor (Professional Nurse) x 3
- (ME&R) Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting Lead
- Data Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- (ME&R) Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Officer x 3
- Data Capturer x 3
- Please use the Reference Code, Position Title in the Header of the e-mail
- Closing date for applications: open until positions are filled
- Applications must be e-mailed to: [email protected] or Fax: +27 21 410 4379
- Include a detailed CV, copy of qualifications, minimum of three references and a cover letter in one e-mail
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.