The Joint 5th Society for the Advancement of Science in Africa (SASA) International Conference and the 2nd Rwanda Biotechnology Conference will take place in the Kigali Convention Centre, Rwanda from October 4th – 6th, 2017. The theme will be Translational Science and Biotechnology advances in Africa.
The conference major sub-themes will be:
- Non-Communicable and Infectious Diseases (emphasis: neurological diseases; cancer; diabetes, neglected diseases; etc)
- Precision and Personalized medicine
- Improving Health care Skills and Innovations in Africa
- Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacogenomics
- Soil Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Functioning
- Biotechnology in Agriculture
- Wildlife Biodiversity, water, environment and Conservation
- Social Science and Biotechnology
For more info visit the conference website.