The 2nd International Conference of Clinical trial & Innovative therapeutics will be held from 23 to 25th July 2018 in the city of Durban, South Africa.
This international event is organized by the Southern African Training Academy (SATA). The conference will bring together leaders from Academia and Industry and will provide a unique setting for collaboration, knowledge exchange and networking at a global level. The conference will provide a wonderful forum for you to refresh your knowledge base and explore the innovations in areas of clinical trial and innovative therapeutics research. The Conference will strive to offer plenty of networking opportunities, providing you with the opportunity to meet and interact with the leading industries, scientists, researchers, friends and colleagues as well as sponsors and exhibitors.
Who should attend and Who You’ll Meet
- Contract Research Organisation (CROs)
- Clinical Research Sites
- Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device industries
- Hospitals, Associations
- Clinical research institutes
- Medical Directors
- Principal Investigators
- University faculties who are related to clinical and medical research.
- Clinical/Pharmaceutical and biotech industry professionals
Have a glance on prominent scientific sessions:
- Track 1: Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Track 2: Pre-Clinical Research
- Track 3: Innovations in Clinical Trials
- Track 4: Clinical Data Management and Statistics
- Track 5: Clinical Research and Trials on different Diseases
- Track 6: Clinical Research and Trials on different Medical Devices
- Track 7: Bioethics and Quality Regulation
- Track 8: Clinical Trial Supply Management
- Track 9: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Drug Quantification
- Track 10: Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the Drugs
- Track 11: Toxicogenomics Challenges and Applications
- Track 12: Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Track 13: Bioprospecting and Product development
Visit the conference website.